Just a place to keep up with the fam...all the sports, scrapbooking, holiday & random events you can handle! EMAIL YOUR NEWS & PHOTOS TO ruggergirl8@yahoo.com & Ill get it posted.

Monday, October 23, 2006

DANNY Makes it in USA TODAY! (#33!!!)

Read more about the Spartans historical comeback here - (biggest comeback in D1A history!!)

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2006-10-22-whiteside_x.htm

Is anyone actually looking at this blog? no one has posted any comments so if you want me to keep this up, please let me know. I, personally am enjoying it, but I may have to rename this to the Danny Fortener update blog if you people dont start emailing me whats going on with you!! Thanks to those who already have! Have a great week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Danny!! Congrats!! I hate living out on the west coast (when it comes to football). They don't show any of the good games out here. I haven't been able to follow MSU or OSU football this year like I would like to. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Elizabeth

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME BABY!!!!
KEEP WINNING SO MICH ST CAN GO TO A BOWL GAME!!!
THAT WOULD BE EXCELLENT!
DONNY

5:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa..........ok, I admit that I went right to the blog and started reading with interest all of the Fortener family news! Then the big "guilt" hit me that I should do the same thing for my family who seems to get more and more distant and find less and less time to gather. We have to make time for things/people who are important to us. Thanks for setting the good example! Of course I love to read what you write and knew I'd be entertained. love you Sharon

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home