Just a place to keep up with the fam...all the sports, scrapbooking, holiday & random events you can handle! EMAIL YOUR NEWS & PHOTOS TO ruggergirl8@yahoo.com & Ill get it posted.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

EVENT! Ok, I know its far in advance, but January 24 (wed) Andy is playing @ sinclair so I was thinking we could all do dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse and then head over to the game - mark it on your calendars and we'll hammer out some more concrete details later on. We may be pushing it to fit dinner in before a 730 game...so maybe we can just meet at a bar and then head over. More details later on....

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!! I know how excited you all are to see pictures from scrapbooking weekend with all the girls! Guys, try to get by without us for a few days if you can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judy,Willie and I are game for anything you come up with for before the game. And Willie and I helped her pack for this weekend so we can watch football and WWE all weekend

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we go, I wanna see at least one dunk!!! U. Donny

5:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home